WELCOME TO 3RD & TEN FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
The 2023 Spring season runs from April through June, with games taking place at several fields through-out Long Island NY. 3RD & Ten Flag Football has provided services to the following communities, Massapequa, Merrick, Bellmore, Seaford, Wantagh, East Meadow, Oceanside, Farmingdale, Levittown, Plainedge, Bethpage, Huntington, Locust Valley, Smithtown, St James, Stony Brook and many more.
The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (6 game season):
Games will be played on Friday Nights, Saturdays or Sunday morning/afternoon depending on field permits granted. As always, we do our best to meet your scheduling needs of our coaches should we have the available field space.
***** SCHEDULING REQUEST MADE BY COACHES ARE HONORED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate individual player request.
Potential Locations (Depending on availability & Permit approval) :
Nassau County - Fridays 5pm - 10:30pm Massapequa
- Field of Dreams
- John J. Burns Park
- April 14, 21, 28; May 5, 9, 19; June 2, 9, 16
- St Anthonys High School (Coed Only - Do Not Have All Girls League) - Huntington NY
Time: 10am - 1pm Sundays
- April 16, 23, 30; May 7, 14, 21; June 4, 11
*Rain Date - We will extend the season 1 week for all games cancelled due to weather.
COST (No Refunds):
- $155 Until February 10th
- $165 Until March 17th (Late Registration Begins)
- $195 Until March March 31
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a game shirt
- 6 game season plus playoffs and/or potential consolation games
- Grades K - 8th (6 v 6 Flag Format)
- Grades 9 - 12 (7v7 Touch Format)
- Competitive & Recreational Divisions, where possible
- Suggested 10 -12 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. *** PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SUBMIT A FRIEND REQUEST FOR A PLAYER ON AN EXISTING TEAM. THE COACH MUST BE CONTACTED BY THE PLAYER/PARENTS. IF A COACH'S TEAM IS AT CAPACITY OR REFUSES A PLAYER FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL ASSIGN THE PLAYER TO ANOTHER TEAM BUT UNFORTUNATLY CAN NOT FORCE A COACH TO TAKE A PLAYER.
- Single players - Every attempt will be made to place players on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team, where possible.
- Trophies or Medals are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible
- Food and music at the games as permitted
- Practices are held a hour before the games by coaches, however not mandated by the league. The league does not provide field time for practice.
We will host Competitive and Recreational Divisions as follows:
- Boys Divisions Grades K - 8th
- Girls Divisions Grades K - 8th
- Kindergarten (Recreational) (PeeWee Football)
- 1st & 2nd grade (PeeWee Football)
- 3rd & 4th grade (PeeWee Football)
- 5th & 6th grade (Junior Football)
- 7th & 8th grade (Youth Football)
Note: Our "Girls Only" (K-8th grade) will accept individual sign-ups this season.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by 3RD & TEN Flag League.
- Players can play up a grade but cannot play down a grade.
Siblings receive a $25 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
NO REFUND POLICY: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. WE HAVE A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY THAT WE MOST OBIDE BY FOR CONSISTENCY PURPOSES.